About R2 Robotronics Pvt. Ltd. (http://www.r2robotronics.com):
We are a startup working in the area of specialized payloads for
Drones and fixed wing UAVs. We aim to target the highly complex
self-navigation and cloud navigation market for drones.
We are also looking to enter the communication sphere with satellite communication terminals.
About the Internship:
- The intern will be tasked with conducting a theoretical study and the subsequent designing of the SOTM Terminal
- The intern will be responsible for coordinating with eminent professors from the academia and engineers from a global data terminal giant
- The intern will be responsible for maintaining a log of the progress of the project and maintaining constant touch with the Project Lead
- The intern will be tasked with participating in the hardware and software fabrication part of the testing prototype of the project
- The intern will be tasked with participating in the testing process of the prototype in coordination with certain state and private parties
- The intern will be involved in any decision related to modification of the design
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
are available for full time (in-office) internship.
can start the internship between 28th May’16 and 27th Jun’16.
are available for duration of 1 month (preferred, not mandatory).
are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
- Skill(s) required: Analog And Digital Circuits
- Be a current/passed out, student of a M.Tech program specializing in Antenna Design / RF Comm. / Satellite Comm.Have an open mind with respect to working and re-working of designsPrior experience in design of Patch or Strip Antenna will be really helpfulUnderstand the challenging environment of startups and be ready to sweat yourself outHave a knack of researching online and reaching out to people relentlessly